We designed a website that
took viewers on a journey.
We launched a website for the Renault Clio IV
that not only showcases the vehicle’s striking design and superior technology, but also converts visitors into booking test drives.
selling the drama
Turning challenging media planning
into a great idea.
Baker’s Inn bought media space to sponsor TV programming on Zimbabwean channels. The problem was that these spots were highly irrelevant for a bread brand in terms of flighting time and target audience.More
Not this one...
Nobody reads newsletters anymore. More often than not they get deleted from the inbox even before they ever get opened. We needed to make Renault’s newsletter something people would actually take the time reading through and enjoy.More
We see ideas where others don't.
Being free of the constraints of large bumbling structures and internationally imposed culture set about providing their clients with relevant, effective advertising and design solutions. Staff count in 2005 was two. And the office, a dining room table at home.
Linuxbean has grown to a medium-sized full service design and advertising agency, with a highly skilled digital division boasting expert front and back-end development in-house. Driven by the goodness of ideas, we produce crafted, clever work. And we have grown every year since inception to a diverse staff complement of 42, whilst maintaining the founding principles that inspired the formation of the agency.
- Web Designing
- Wordpress Ecommerce
- Real Estate Solutions
Our clients, our partners.
Any sector, any size, our diverse agency offers creative solutions for any brand.
Give us a call, drop us a mail, or swing by our offices to find out more about what we can do for you and your brand.
We love good
Through creative collaboration, our relationships with clients are rewarding, effective and long lasting.
Think our agency would be a good fit for your brand?
If so, please get in touch.
get in touch:
Without talented people, we'd just be another agency in Parktown North. Linuxbean has built its reputation on good people and great work. Our studio, home to talent, teamwork, and great clients, is driven by an aim to be original.
Think you'd be a good fit?
If you're keen to join us, take a look at our vacancies below.
Middleweight Front-end DeveloperType: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
We are looking for an energetic web developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will bring a solid and experienced portfolio of work and a strong passion to push the envelope on cutting-edge technologies and applications to bring our clients the best solutions possible. You will join our front end team that is responsible for layout, usability, functional design and front end development of new and existing digital properties at Linuxbean Digital. The work will be fast-paced, innovative and dynamic, covering the design and implementation of outstanding user experiences on desktop or mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment.
Required skill sets:
- CSS 2.1
- Social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIN, Vine, Instagram, etc.)
- jQuery UI
- Twitter Bootstrap
- CMS experience
- ASP Classic
- ASP .Net
- Node.js or Angular.js
Digital DesignerType: Full Time
Min. Experience: Senior
As part of the fully integrated offering of the main agency, Linuxbean Digital services the digital properties of great brands.
Some examples of brands within the digital stable are Renault, CNA, Sage, Routledge Modise, Itec, Global Trader and Emperor Asset Management.
As a senior digital designer you will be leading the design of a number of digital design projects.
You will work closely with the digital creative director and project management. To be successful for this role you will need to hold a portfolio of digital design work that is beautifully crafted. You must also have an excellent understanding of effective UI/UX principles and good understanding front-end development requirements.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash (action script essential)
- Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- CMS Design Knowledge
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS3 and HTML, HTML5, PHP
- Understanding of digital platforms: Web and Microsites, Digital Media (banners), Mobile (WAP) and TouchScreen Applications
- A minimum of three to five years experience in a digital agency environment essential
Digital Traffic ManagerType: Full Time
Min. Experience: Min. Experience: Mid Level - 3 years
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic traffic manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will display excellent organisational skills and the ability to thrive under pressure, keeping multiple projects and jobs running smoothly and to deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent communications between studio and client service. You will join a team comprised of talented UX strategists, designers, developers, project managers and account managers that is responsible for the design and development of digital properties at Linuxbean Digital. The work will range from simple email campaigns to complex 'brand.com' websites, social campaigns and mobile apps on multiple platforms. Traffic is at the heart of the studio - keeping the team motivated, positive and productive is key.
The position is sure to be an exciting one and is pivotal to the future success of the digital division. Take this opportunity to grow your career and become a part of a highly successful and award winning team.
Required skill sets:
- Working with tools such as: JIRA, Chase, Excel, Microsoft Project and Visio, Smartsheet.
- Working closely with account managers to accept briefs, proposals and pitches - then seeing the process of work delivery through from beginning to end.
- Translating briefs into deliverables and then preparing a project plan to meet deadlines.
- Costing, planning and managing the day to day flow of studio work, within the budget and designated timeframes.
- Maintaining a strong communication line with client service to ensure project plans and change controls are shared timeously with clients.
- Ensure that the production team is aware of all the project deliverables and deadlines and meticulously manage these milestones throughout the production life cycle.
- Participate and assist in the scheduling of daily 'stand ups' or 'scrum' meetings.
- Ensure time sheets are completed accurately for allocated projects.
- Ensure close management of resources against retainers. Flag over and under utilisation.
- Some digital project management experience.
- Some understanding of development languages and design packages.
- An understanding of software/website development lifecycles from kick start to deployment